New Vintage Style Men’s Oxford Bradwell Textile Jacket
This New Vintage Style Men’s Oxford Bradwell Textile Jacket has pockets that are pleated in order to lie flat when empty but provide space to expand when full.
The mechanical stretch required in the back of the jacket to facilitate reaching the handlebars comfortably is created through another style of pleat, rather than with modern flexible fabrics.
The collar and its accompanying belt are designed and cut in 3 dimensions, rather than as simple, flat panels; the resulting fit is just perfect.
And the labor-intensive triple-stitching employed in all the potential impact areas is as pleasing to the eye as it is protective.
- HUMAX waterproof, windproof, and breathable fixed membrane
- Pleated pockets for expansion
- Rear box pleat for maneuverability and comfort
- Luxurious tartan lining
- Removable tartan thermal liner
- Adjustable belt and popper-secured cuffs and collar
- Double and triple-stitch detailing in key areas
- Storm flap